28 May 2009

Holidays

Hello everyone! My exams are now over, I never caught flu (I normally catch flu when there is examination) and my mid-term holidays now starts! So I watched the finale of American Idol 8 and I'm so happy that Kris Allen WON!!! Woooooot~! I'm so glad that he won, I though Adam was going to win because of his overwhelming fans, but Kris won! That's so great because Kris is a Christian and he also has done missionary work around the world, including in Burma, Mozambique, South Africa, Spain and Thailand. I guess it's God's Will on the working, Kris can be a great singer and promotes peace and unity. But if Adam Lambert won, who knows what's that gay guy gonna do, and if Adam doesn't wins he also will have a great career. Furthermore, I love Kris' first single "No Boundaries" thanks to Kara and other writers of the song! It is a very beautiful and meaningful song, I downloaded and put it into my phone right after I finish watching the finale. 

Okay, back to me. Last week's Capoeira's class after training the attack and defense moves, he suddenly ask us: "Would you like to try to do backflip?" and I was like what the crap, so fast? But he is just giving us an exposure to it, we practiced jumping high on that day. Later, we practiced Aerial (no-handed cartwheel) and i was also shocked, we are suppose to learn this later, not so fast. But he said this is just an exposure; I tried doing the Aerial, but din't get it, guess I have to practice harder. Also, this week's Capoeira's lesson I can't attend because I'm going to a 4 day workshop at my church and after that I also have things to do. So, I won't be updating for a long time. I guess I'll see you later, in the meant time enjoy Kris' first single.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...