08 May 2009

Capoeira!

One day, I saw an advertisement saying they are teaching Capoeira class. My mother also saw it and she explained it to me, Capoeira is a martial arts that combines games, dance and acrobatic from Brazil. I was interested and I searched online for it and saw some videos, it is totally cool! By the moment i saw the videos, I wanted to learn it! They do handstands, cart wheels, flips and others stunts. It's like break dance + gymnastics + martial arts ! I asked my parents if I could learn it, but my father doesn't let me because he said I have to concentrate on my studies. But I kept begging and asking until he finally let me LEARN! But he said I have to study hard or not he will stop it. I was extremely happy and excited. I had my first lesson this Tuesday and it was great, gonna have my second lesson this Sunday. Watch the video below to see how Capoeira is like..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...