16 May 2009

Psions - Chapter 3


PSIONS
~Chapter 3~

I breath in, filling my nostrils full with the fresh air here. Feeling the cool and windy air flowing through me; I need to clear out all the unnecessary thoughts out of my mind. I shouldn't think negatively, I must determine myself, I can do it. I breath out, releasing the air out of my lungs and also the unnecessary thoughts out of my mind. Here I go I thought to myself. I opened my eyes, taking in all the lights. After my eyes concentrate, I spot my target, the edge of the high cliff which I am on the top of. Below the cliff there is a forest and also a river, from the top of the cliff I can see the forest and the river just as small as the picture on a map. But no, I wasn't going to go there, I'm going to go to a place where I can make them even more smaller. I came back to my target again, the edge of the cliff, this is my final chance to escape if I want to, there's no turning back after it, But no way! I wasn't going to escape like a coward after preparing myself like this.

Okay here I go. I started jogging towards my target, thinking of nothing other than my target. I am closing to my target soon, now is the time, and I started running as fast as I could, ignoring the strong wind that is blowing the opposite way that I am running. When I reached my target, the edge of the high cliff, I storm my foot hard on the gravel and leaped. Adrenaline run through my veins, fear fill up my body as I was falling down from the high cliff. I quickly concentrate, I cannot panic or I will be off to another world in seconds. I close my eyes and concentrate, ignoring all other sound just only my heart beat. My heart beat gets slower and slower, now it beats every three seconds. I have to unleash it now before or not I'll drop down and kiss the muddy soil. I hug myself tightly, creating a cannon ball. The wind is blowing more strongly now, I have to be quick. I hug as tightly I could, and release. Stretching as far as my head,back, arms and legs can go, and releasing my pair of shiny white win. I open my eyes and started to flap my wings. 

I feel so happy and satisfy, I finally unleash my spiritual wings. Nobody can see my pair of wings except me, and nobody should see me flying or not I'll a be guinea pig! I have to hurry, before someone finds out what a human is doing so high up in the sky and the papers headline will be filled up with my name, Fang the flying man. This is my last resort to save her, there's no other way. I must save her or not she will be dead forever. And with that determination in his mind, Fang the flying man pace up his momentum and flew across the Drin forest. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...