02 May 2009

OIAM 3: The Grand Finals

Hey, yesterday I watched One In A Million 3 : The Grand Finals, 
and the winner for this season goes to...

Shah Indrawan Ismail - Tomok
I was shocked a bit when they announced that, I though Esther was going to win. But too bad, at least it isn't a girl who wins this time, the first season was won by Suki and the second was by Ayu and now the first boy who won OIAM, Tomok. It finally came to an end, but after the show finish they said, "See you in the next season !" I thought this was the last season because they always say, One In A Million 3 the hottest season yet. But this is great, there is going to be season 4! I'll be waiting for it. 

The Grand Finals starts with a performance by the Top 12, honestly I liked this performance best among the others.


This was Tomok's Grand Finals song, esspecially composed just for him, Rindu Terhenti.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...