02 February 2009

Chinese New Year Pictures

This year's Chinese New Year seems quiet, for me at least and some of my friends too. It seems that the people is bored of celebrating Chinese New Year, it's like every year they celebrate it and they are getting more and more bored of it. This year there isn't much noise, last time I can hear everywhere people playing firecrackers, cheering, shouting, laughing, etc. But this year it's very quiet for me. One of my friend say maybe because of the economy problem. I just hope that next year won't be like this anymore. 

Okay, now for the pictures. There isn't much, but i hope you enjoy. 

Reunion Dinner
My Cousin 

Some of the decorations at my aunty's house



CHOCOLATE
Happy Chinese New Year !
And I caught the sunrise today, it was amazing, check it out !

So how was your Chinese New Year ?
Vote at the poll on the right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...