17 February 2009

Stress

I can finally have enough time to come online and to update. Okay let's see, last few weeks I was very very busy, so sorry. I study allot this few weeks, because i had exam on valentine's day and then Intervensi PMR on Monday and Tuesday. On valentine's day I had 3 exam, on Monday i had 2 exam and today (Tuesday) I had 5 exams !!! The school is crazy, i study too much until i got headache and was damn tired. Too much stuff going on this week. I also started taking tuition class, 3 days a week, and it's on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at night. Also Thursday and Friday is the only day i watch shows on TV, damn !!! Grhhh, study study study study. And then tomorrow I'm having cross country practice, and on Friday is the actual thing, 3.8 KM ! Gonna be so damn freaking tired. And then after that on monday, i have another two exams. OMG !

I took some pictures around my place when I'm not studying, so enjoy them. That's the only thing i can do except for staring at the moon.

One day, i hope i can fly with the birds way up the sky or at least ride on an airplane. No, i must go sky diving !!!!


If there weren't any building in this century, everyone can view the sunrise and sunset even better, it will be so great if i was born in the past.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...