29 January 2009

InkHeart

Yay, i have finally finish reading Inkheart the book.
It was great, I'm hungry for more. I'm gonna get Inkspell from my friend next week.
I'm gonna watch Inkheart movie tomorrow, can't wait !

Movie Review
 And here's my review after seeing the movie :
I went to watch Inkheart with Joon Gill and friends at Leisure Mall's GSC Cinema. The movie is totally different from the book, but the plot is still the same, and they added more character. I guess because to add up the excitement, because books are books and movies are movies, there are allot difference between them. Example: In the book, Basta is like the main villain if Capricorn isn't there. But in the movie Basta, Flatnose, Cockerell and Mortola are all minor minor characters. Also in the movie they dint told who Mortola really is ! The ending was good, but it's not same with the book, the plot isn't same. I was a little bit dissapointed. Seems to me that there isn't gonna be Inkspell and Inkdeath the movie, but I'm still gonna cross my fingers and hope that there will be. 
And that's all, until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...