22 February 2009

On Friday, 20th February

On Friday, February 20 I have cross country. Woke up early in the morning and went to the Taman Bukit Jalil, when I reach there few students are waiting outside the gate and asked me to go up the hill, so I went. After walking awhile, i saw many students are also walking up, saw Tenzho and Xiao and walk with them. The students outside say to go up but they didn't specify, and that time was still dark, could hardly see properly, so everyone was like walking here and there. Finally dawn came and teachers start arriving and we found the meeting place, it was just right up the hill not so far away, damn we wasted our energy turning a round. After the teacher gave a briefing, bla bla bla bla bla, and we had the squat the whole time whileCheck Spelling he was talking, the race haven't began and our legs are already pain. After that we had to wait some more, because P2 girls (peralihan,form 1 & form 2) ran first and then P1 girls (form 3,4 & 5), continue with P2 boys and the last is P1 boys. I waited so long before i ran, and even before the P2 boys start running, some girls has finish the course, because girls run 3km i think, but boys run 4km. The whole run I ran while listening to songs from my phone, i started slow at first and then went faster. I finish the run and got 33, better luck next year! The park that we run was extremely big and beautiful, so big that we have to walk like hell to go to the toilet. After cross country, Tenzho, Xiao, Ian and me went to Carefour. We played 3 games of  bowling there, my first time ever, interesting! Also ate McDonald's and played at CC. I wanna thanks Ian for spending us so much, thanks man! After that went home, rest for awhile and then went to tuition. At the end of the day, I was damn tired.














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...