10 January 2009

After a week


Already a week of a new year, now enjoying a Saturday.
I am in the second class this year, 3 Cermelang. Just a week, but so many homework and also need to do revision everyday. I can feel the pressure...

Anyways remember i got a Thailand note book for a present ? Actually the notebook came with a beautiful pair of chopsticks, but i lost it !!!! But i have finally found it today, it was under the car seat. Here's a picture of it :

Seen this week i have been playing Tic-Tac-Toe, i would like to chanllenge all of the viewers of this blog to play Tic-Tac-Toe !!! I know it seems boring, but please try to beat me. Try to beat my highscore which is 250 points, hehehe  8) 

I have put the game at the rightside of my blog, play it there. If not go here :

 Also one more thing, do you want a hot-dog ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...