04 January 2009

Presents

All the presents below i got it for Christmas and New Year.

The First Present that i get at Christmas Eve, a box of chocolate !
Of course, i didn't eat them all alone, share it with my family.
Really yummy chocolates !!! 


Also got this present at Christmas Eve, got it from one of my father's friend. 
A cactus pen holder !!! They should be a warning or something, 
because the pointers are really sharp !!! 



The first present that i got when i woke up at Christmas, 
a book on how to draw human figures given by my mom. 

This bottle was given by my grandmother, but i given it to my brother. 

Because i got a better bottle, which can store hot water. 

I also got 2 New Year's greeting card from friends. 

This is my favourite present among all, i got it from exchanging gifts at church.
 It's a Thailand note book. I like most is the pencil, 
it's make from wood and you still feel it's rough texture.

And also a blue pen !!! 
(Sorry for the quality of the picture =x )

And again a present from my mother, a chess set !
But, i don't really play chess.
( you can see that because i mixed up the position of the horse and bishop )

I got this decoration thingy today, probably the last present for New Year.

And here again i would like to say,
THANK YOU
to everyone who gave all this wonderful presents~!!!

I also bought myself a pair of ankle weights.
Gonna train hard this year, to build up my muscles.

 
Tomorrow school is gonna start again. Wow, time fly really fast.
This year i make it to the 2nd class, wooooot !!!
But, I'm gonna have PMR exams this year. So, I really really need to study hard.
And i can't come online often, as i said i really need to study.
But, I will try to post something if i have the time.
See ya !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...