07 December 2009

I did it again~

Remember this post:
http://max-wong.blogspot.com/2009/04/finally-i-did-it.html ?

Well, unfortunately the following day after I manage to do a wall spin on cement, I was exhausted and after that I did not manage to do a wall spin again on cement! I dunno how and why and I'm so sad, it's like I forgot how to get rid the fear of it. Only recently, I understand why, thanks to this video:


It's all because of muscle memory, because on the first day I managed to do wall spin on cement, I was over excited and did like 20 times + ! I got exhausted, my muscle hurts and my muscle remembers the pain and fatigue that I gave it. That's why I forgotten the move. But!!! Today!!! I DID IT AGAIN! I start all over again, practice and practice on my bed, then tried on cement to get rid of the fear. Then sudden power, POW!!! I did wall spin again on cement, I am back!!! LOL

But, this doesn't means anything, it does not satisfied me yet. Because so far the only cement that I did wall spin on is the wall of my house, until I do a wall spin on another wall I'm still not happy. Will try to do it later when I get the opportunity.


1 comment:

tenzho said...

BAM!!!! WAll SPIN!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...