31 December 2009

To a Friend...


We all at least had a new friend this year, everyone has a new friend this year! This new friend that we met, is known to every single person living on this earth, it has been with us all the time. It's been with us with every step we take, with every breath we take, while we are reading, traveling, eating, sleeping. With every single action, it has been with us all throughout this year, every single moment. It's our friend, we meet it everyday, we write it almost everyday, we mention about it almost everyday, it's non other than our buddy.... 2009! But, now it's time for our friend to leave, it's time for it to go, it's time for it to disappear. Today is the the day he will leave us all, so let us all please raise our hands and wave, wishing our friends goodbye & all the best. Because it's been with us all along, through our happy moments, our sad moments, desperate moments, exciting moments, nervous moments... everything. To my friend 2009, thank you so much for everything, wish you all the best wherever you are going... goodbye!

I shall now reflect roughly what I had experience with my great friend 2009. When I first meet him, I was extremely happy, I performed hip-hop dance & multi-cultural on the first day I met my friend. Although the hip-hop dance did not get the first place, but the multi-cultural did and it's great that it did, because it signify unity among races. This time with my friend, I was putted into the second class in school and I met great people. I get to know allot of new friends in my new class other than 2009, I met people that inspire me, that changed me, that helped me, that guided me and I'm very grateful with that. I won't mention names, cause if I left out anybody that won't be good, but let me just tell you a person that really caused a great impact on me this year. His name is Arion, I want to really thank him, so... thank you ARION! Thank you so much, if I never met you, I dunno what would happen to me this year. This year with my parkour team, we had few more new recruits. We improved allot, learning allot new skills, overcome allot of obstacles we never did and became more better. Recently, after joining the parkour annual jam, it has inspired me & others to train really hard, we have set goals for ourself to improve, to be better, stronger, tougher next year. I also gotten my PMR result just recently and I'm really happy to say that I gotten straight A's! I'm so happy, grateful & thankful to everyone that helped me to get this, it's not because of myself that I gotten it, it's because of everyone around me that helped. Especially my close friends that bought the book together, the seminars speakers, my parents, my siblings and Heavenly Father. Thank you so much, I hope with this knowledge that I learned, I can share it among others who need it.

This year too, I have read allot of books and finally finished two series which is The Demonata & Pendragon Adventure. I also seen great movies this year, which includes 2012, Angels & Demons, Charlie & Me, Dragonball Evolution, Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince, Inkheart, Monster vs Aliens 3D, Saw VI, Sherlock Homles and more. Went up to Cameron Highlands, seen a sky full of uncountable stars & also saw a shooting star for the very first time in my life! Dreamed a scary earthquake dream, terrifying escaping flying dream & a sweet bouncy flying dream. Changed allot this year, understand self more & determine to be better. Well, that's about it, just a rough one of this year. Okay then, let's raise our hands up now, everyone. Come on, do it with me. Raise your hand, raise it now and wave. While waving, let's all together say: "I love you 2009! We will miss you! Goodbye!" Goodbye..... goodbye.... goodbye.... 2009.


Let's get ready now & welcome our new friends whose knocking at the corner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...