28 April 2009

FINALLY, I DID IT!!!!!


Determination is important.

Today after school, I stayed back to do Parkour with my team. Today, I told Tenzho that if he did back flip, I will do wall spin. I determined myself! When stay back time, i keep trying and trying to do the wall spin. Tenzho asked me to spot him, so he can do back flip, so i spotted him, putting my hands behind his back when he jump. He did a back flip, but it was cacat... not really perfect, but it's still good. It made some of his fear gone. After that, he wanted to try to do back flip without a spotter, but the Malay people has taken the small field and he cannot do it. My school doesn't have a big field, it has only a small small one, it really cannot be called a field also. It's like 2.5 times the size of a veranda. The small small field was occupied, so Tenzho can't do back flip. So, I went to the wall and continue to tried to do wall spin, but I still can't! When I reach home, I go on YouTube and watched allots of wall spin tutorial videos. After that, I quickly when to my parent's big bed and tried to do wall spin on the wall on my parent's bed. I keep doing and keep failing, and then suddenly I just did it! I did a WALL SPIN for the first time... on the bed. I was extremely happy and jumped around, I wanted to do it for ages. That time i was extremely sweaty and tired, I went and took a bath. After bathing, I came out and determined myself, I must do Wall Spin on cement! I push away my sofas and tried to do it, but it was too scary!! I keep falling and failing. I went back to the computer and watched more tutorials, and then i went to do it again. I tried a few more times, and at last I FINALLY DID A WALL SPIN ON CEMENT! Watch the video! XD


 

2 comments:

tenzho said...

thats not cement, its talls

Max said...

tals are made out of cement !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...