13 June 2009

The Tag Trilogy (1/3)

1. Post a recent photo of yourself

2. What was your last meal?
- Chocolate & Strawberry Waffel [Thank You 4 Buying It!]

3. Any plans for today?
-Gonna go collect my group t-shirts after this

4. Describe your life.
- My life is great, I am still young.
I can still do and experience allot of stuff! [Like watching a 3D MOVIE today!!!!!]
I have also many things I MUST do before I leave this life. Check out my wish list.

5. What are you feeling now?
- Hungry! Waiting for my dinner...

6. List 5 people to tag.
1-JoonGil
2-Bryan
3-Johan
4-Michelle
5-Trushal

7. Is no 1 your best buddy?
- Yea, sure. [Do this tag JoonGil!]

8. Is no 3 a weirdo?
-If he doesn't stop spreading the 'virus', I consider him one.

9. Do you consider no 5 girly?
- Nah...

10. No 2 is a sensitive kid?
- Maybe, I don't really know.

11. Do you think no 4 will tag you back?
- I don't think so...

12. Do you know the word 'Parkour'?
- Yes!

Keep adding one question for everytime you tag someone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...