17 July 2011

Jabbawockeez Mask & Planking

Where to buy Jabbawockeez Mask in Malaysia?
I and my friend went planking at Mid Valley Megamall yesterday for a competition. While we were visiting the ToysRus shop, I saw a Jabbawockeez mask and I straight away bought it! I wanted this for quite some time, it's so cool. After buying it I wore it and walk around the mall, it's so fun doing that.


We then continue to do our planking around the mall, here I planked at the Gardens:


Planking in Public Place is Scary, But Fun
If you have a Facebook account, you can see more of the planking photos and while your doing it why don't you give us a 'Like' to help us in the competition. I appreciate a lot. FIRST, like this page. THEN like the pictures that follows:
Thank you so much, if you help like the photos. I really appreciate it.

I Try Using Photoshop First Time
After getting the Jabbawockeez Mask and thanks to my friend, because he lend me his camera. I can take some great picture and then I edited it, what do you think for a beginner?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...