12 November 2010

Time is Gold

I found this poem at my school's billboard area, it is written with colorful interesting words on a colorful nicely designed huge board. I didn't really notice it, until last few weeks. It is very meaningful and touched my heart when I first read it. So, I wanted to share it with you all. Time is Gold, every second of it. Cherish your life.




To realize the value of one year: 
Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realize the value of one month: 
Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of one week: 
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of one hour: 
Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of one minute: 
Ask the person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize the value of one second: 
Ask a person who has survived an accident.
To realize the value of one millisecond: 
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics. 


Ten Biggest Myth 
that shaped your life

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...