16 December 2008

Phone Survey


I found a survey on friendster, i am bored anyway, so I'm going to answer it ~!
Here I go....

1. Grab your phone.
-Ready in my hand !
2. What kind is your phone?
-Sony Ericsson K510i 
can't even insert a memory card -_-
3. What does your third text say?
- "WAT U DOING NOW? come here chat. very sien no fred n game here TT"
4. Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?
- Mum
5. Who's the last person you called?
- Father
6. Who was your last missed call from?
- Teck Zhong,  playing a fool = =
7. Who is the second person under D?
- DiGi
8. What color is your phone?
- Black
10. Who was your last received call from?
- Father
11. Who's speed dial number 7?
- no one is under speed dial number 7
12. Who is the 9th person on your missed calls list?
- there is'nt a 9th one... i hate number 9 !!!
13. What does the 6th message in your Inbox say?
- "Theres no one in the seats next to me =.=" 
14. Who is the first name in your Phonebook?
- Amir ( I can't remember who is that )
15. Who is the last name in your Phonebook?
- Wei Jian 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...